Events in Melbourne
Please read the following declaration and consent form carefully.
If you agree to the conditions, scroll to the bottom and select the event you wish to register for.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is not required to enter the Siddha Yoga Ashram in Melbourne or the temporary external venue.
By proceeding with registration, you are declaring that you agree to all of the following conditions at the time you enter the venue and/or participate in a Siddha Yoga event:
- I confirm
- I am NOT feeling ANY flu-like symptoms, I do not have an increased temperature and I do not feel I am getting a cold. I also confirm that I have had none of these symptoms for the past 7 days.
- I have NOT tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 7 days, and I am not awaiting test results.
- I have NOT been in contact with anyone in the last 7 days who, to my knowledge, has recently tested positive for COVID-19 or is awaiting test results.
- I agree to comply with the COVID safety measures in effect at the venue, including wearing a mask* while chanting, maintaining physical distancing and using the hand sanitiser provided.
- I agree that I am personally responsible for my own health and well-being at all times I attend the venue and will not seek to hold the venue or its leadership responsible for any health issues I may have or may develop when attending the venue.
If you register in advance of the day of entry and any of these conditions no longer apply on the day of entry:
- You agree to cancel your registration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and
- You agree not to attend until you are able to meet all the conditions of entry.
Thank you for supporting these measures designed to minimise the risk of transmission in our community of infectious diseases such as COVID-19 and influenza.
* Masks while chanting are required for all participants aged 8 years and older. It is strongly recommended that participants aged 3 to 7 also wear a mask.
To read the Venue Reopening COVID safe guidelines click here.
Click on the event below to register