When you click ‘submit’ at the end of placing your order, several things will happen:
- You will receive an automated ‘Thank you’ email for your order.
- Your credit card statement will initially recognise a temporary ‘pending’ charge which will transition to the actual charge once the order is confirmed (as outlined below).
- Once notified of your order, our Bookstore team will verify that all stock is on hand to fulfill your order.
- If required we will contact you to advise of any adjustments, such as any additional shipping charges, that may be needed.
- When stock availability is confirmed and your order has been adjusted (if required), you will receive an email confirming your order is on the way.
- Only then will SYF process (i.e. capture) your payment by way of charging your credit card. The ‘pending’ transaction on your account will disappear and you will see a debit charge of the purchase amount. The payment invoice will be included with your delivery